Jun 26, 2011

Michael Jackson Music & Nail Art (Billie Jean is not my loveeağ)



This manicure has a very special meaning for me. Since I am applying my polishes according to my mood or based on something I like (it can be anything; foods, tv series, songs…etc.) today’s post is for a very special human being.
For the dearest Michael Jackson, who has the most unique sound, dance, and way of singing, acting, and creativeness and so on. He has been in my life since I was 9 or 10. Since the time I heard the song Smooth Criminal.
Two years ago, when he passed away I cried for a long long time. I couldn’t believe it for a while. I still cannot accept that such a person, ‘King of Pop’ is not here with us anymore.
But what comforts me is that, I think he’s somewhere over the rainbow and keep singing, beating it, trying to heal the world still!
Love you MJ, you’re the best!


The polishes that I used for this mani are; Golden Rose Nail Art Collection 101, 106, 117. Flormar U30 for the base of index and ring fingers. Alix Avien 26 for the middle and the pinky base. And finally Flormar 386 for the thumb. All the other stuff (letters and shapes) are done with the Golden Rose Nail Art Collection.

While I was writing the draft of this post, Michael Jackson Official All Time Top 40 countdown was on air.

So here is the top 10; (because I tuned the program on number 24 unfortunately)

10 - Beat It (Michael Jackson)
9 - Show You The Way To Go (Jacksons)
8 - Say Say Say (w Paul McCartney)
7 - Don't Stop Til You Get Enough (Michael Jackson)
6 - I Want You Back (Jackson 5)
5 - Heal The World (Michael Jackson)
4 - Black or White (Michael Jackson)
3 - You Are Not Alone (Michael Jackson)
2 - Billie Jean (Michael Jackson) ----- *My Number One btw.
1 - Earth Song (Michael Jackson)

5 comments:

  1. bi mj fanı olarak bu tribute oce uygulamanı çooook beendim...mj forevaaa :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. kısıııımmm şakamı bu bayıldım harikasın ellerine saglık;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. çok teşekkür ediyorum :)
    sevindim!

    ReplyDelete