Oct 27, 2011

Liebster Blog Award


     Hello again everyone, tonight is a busy post day, huh? So Kimberly, lovely blogger of Nail Reflections nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award and for that I have to say a VERY BIG THANK YOU to the Kimberly. Thank you so much! I'm very happy when i saw her comment on my blog. She has an adorable, awesome, hilarious -whatever word you wanna pick- blog too. Go check it out from here.

     So there are few rules to win this award. Such as;

     - Copy and paste the award on your blog
     - Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
     - Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog

     Here are my top 5 without any particular order;




     Go check out my fellow blogger friends too. Good night and have an awesome rest of the week!

2 comments: