Nov 21, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

     Hello everyone. Adorable blogger of Nail Reflections, Kimberly awarded my with a Versatile Award. 


    I really appreciate her gesture so big thanks to Kimberly. I love reading her blog and her designs a lot. You should check it out too.

     I enjoy when we -nail polish bloggers- award each other and appreciate each other's talent. Additionally, this is a nice way to introduce nail polish bloggers from one blog to another. 

     Couple of rules come with this award;

          1- List 7 things about yourself.
          2- Pass this on to 15 other bloggers.


     About me:

- Somethimes I think about owning my own nail polish factory. (Since I'm a chemical engineer.)
- I procrastinate a lot; I mean a lot, a lot!
- I enjoy going to movie theatres alone.
- My favorite Starbucks product is Chai Tea Latte.
- I still enjoy watching South Park and The Simpsons a lot.
- I hate bugs, spiders, insects. Whatever you wanna call that ugly small creatures. I have an arachnophobia.
- Especially nowadays, playing Guitar Hero with my close friends makes me laugh the most.


     Now start to clap, my 15 Versatile Award Winners are;

1. Emerald Sparkled
2. The PolishAholic
3. Polish Art Addiction
4. Nemo Latte
5. Nails and Noms
6. Nails For Fun
7. Hangi Oje Yakismaz Ki Bana
8. Bir Oje Koleksiyoncusunun Gunlugu
9. Rebecca Likes Nails
10. Ojelerim Burada
11. Polish Insomniac
12. Nailside
13. Tirnaklar Fora
14. Life And Polish
15. Spellbinding Nails


3 comments: